Stucco and EIFS
PROFESSIONAL STUCCO REPAIR & INSTALLATION
- Durability and breathability are the major sustainability benefits of cement stucco
- Water-shedding, hard, impact-resistant, fire-resistant, and color-retentive
- Its ability to transmit moisture vapor means water that gets behind the surface does not become trapped
- Resistant to rot and fungus, helping to protect indoor air quality
- Durable wall cover in all climates, whether wet, dry, hot, or cold
EIFS is an acronym standing for Exterior Insulation and Finish System. It is also known as synthetic stucco because it resembles the look and feel of conventional cement stucco yet incorporates an acrylic or synthetic finish coat.
EIFS is a multi-layered exterior wall system that is used on commercial buildings to provide superior energy efficiency. It offers much greater design flexibility than other cladding products.
- Allows creation of exterior architectural detailing and decorative accents that would often be cost prohibitive using conventional construction
- Superior resistance to fading, chalking and yellowing
- Excellent resistance to dirt, mildew and mold
- Designed to be very flexible, which makes them highly crack-resistant
Contact Us For A Free Quote!
We’ll just need to stop to take some measurements, and see exactly what needs to be done.